Thursday, December 6, 2012

Enfuselle and ProSante under the Christmas Tree

To all the guys out there - let me help you this Christmas!  Visit anewleaf.myshaklee.com and check out Shaklee's beauty care line.  It's the perfect Christmas gift for your wife, girlfriend, mom, mom-in-law, aunties, grandmas, etc!!!  Give your special loved ones a trip to their own little spa-at-home with some of these boutique-like products that I've tried and loved.  I know some of my family members will be receiving these goodies!  Even more importantly, the products are paraben free without the worry of "potentially harmful" or questionable preservatives.

Give her a mineral masque and an exfoliator
You know those cliche scenes in moves where the women soak in warm bubble baths with music playing?  Yeah, that's me, and I own it.  Nothing makes me feel more pampered and relaxed than applying a luxurious masque and soaking in a bath with a glass of wine.  Instead of music I'd probably watch a cute movie on Netflix....but that's my time to unwind, de-stress, and take care of myself.  How about the moms out there?  When's the last time you did something for you?  Having seen how hard my mom worked raising my brothers and me, I wish growing up she would have taken more time to pamper herself..the Lord knows she deserved it with all we put her through.  My picks - Enfuselle Refining Polisher, Enfuselle Infusing Mineral Masque.  PURCHASE HERE


Or a cleanser and moisturizer.

This is probably one of the most important parts of my day, for my skin at least.  Our face is the most visible part that our friends and family see.  Why not take care of it?  Clean the day's make-up off and hydrate the laugh-lines to refresh and revitalize your skin.  I'm not a beleiver in Botox and cosmetic surgeries, but I do believe that taking care of myself is my responsibility.  Maybe it's all the years of dealing with acne-prone skin, but having a healthy, glowing complextion makes me feel a little prettier inside :)  My picks - Enfuselle Purifying Cleansing Gel, Enfuselle Hydrating Moisturizer.  PURCHASE HERE
  



Let her feel beautiful from head to toe.
 How often do we talk about those good and bad hair days?  Shaklee has your salon-at-home needs in one place.  From shampoos to scalp treatments, there's something for everyone.  Whenever I go to the hair dresser, I always call my hair "virgin hair" because I've never colored it.  Too hard to part with the money in my wallet I suppose...but nonetheless, whether you enjoy coloring your lovely locks or not, these products are safe for any type of hair.  My picks - ProSante Revitalizing Shampoo, ProSante Replenishing Conditioner, ProSante Long-Lasting Finishing Spray.  PURCHASE HERE


Need more ideas?  Just send me a note below and I'll be happy to help you finish you Christmas shopping list.  The gifts aren't the most important thing of the holiday, but we can sure use it as a time to show our family and friends how much they are loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts?