Sunday, July 1, 2012

So it begins

Growing up, surprises both good and bad were always followed by "oh for Pete's safe," "oh my stars," "for goodness gracious."  My husband never grew up with these sayings, so to him they're funny sounding.  To me, it's a constant reminder of where I came from.  Now, the latter of the phrases is actually one by which I try to live.  Goodness - it can mean so many things! Kindness, forgiving, wholesome, nutritious, sweet, eye-catching, etc....  Gracious -hospitality, putting others first, gift-giving, whole-heartedness, etc...  Not sure if the last is an actual word according to spell check, but you get my drift.  So, thus begins my exploration to find additional pictures, recipes, blogs, phrases, ideas, and reports related to exploring goodness and graciousness.  Let's see what we find!

1 comment:

  1. So excited about this blog, Linds! I feel like this blend of graciousness and goodness describes your natural demeanor. Excited to learn more and take part in it.

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts?